BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

unexpected fren


baru tadi ade baca blog membe

die tulis in english

wow

that was a big surprise for me

she is a different person that i know before

she learn a lot of new things that i never experience

how can she change like that

while i'm still the same person


urgh

i NEED to do something

i dont want to be left behind


for those people who always thinking about others matter

please stop it *u must!

just go on with your own life

life is too short

so just make it simple and enjoy it while u still can

2 comments:

tiatyot said...

yeah, bothering others peeps matter is sucks..
suck and like hell.

relax mar,
when others talk about u,
just remind yourself,

"owh, i am a celebrity..everybody wants to talk about me..me me me.."

aqamz said...

blog sape?
promote la kt aku. he3